HEIDI SWAPP's CINCH bindery tool
New design by Heidi Swapp!
- Machine for drilling holes and placing square binding rings easily. The work is very convenient and fast, you can punch up to 20 sheets of paper at once (80g), and you will have no trouble punching and placing your cardboard covers.
- Allows you to choose the holes you want to drill and align them perfectly.
- The side of the machine allows you to place the rings fixedly to introduce the leaves and tops with ease. You can graduate depending on the diameter of the ring before closing.
- All surplus drilling material is collected in a bottom drawer.
- Measurements in centimeters and inches.
- With this tool you can complete your albums or create notebooks and notepads with a professional finish.
- Bind from 0.32 to 1.23 in. (0.81 to 3.12cm.)
- White and Black and Golden touch.